Insulex have over 30 years in the building industry and have attained vast amounts of knowledge and experience that make them so much more than just an insulation company. In short Insulex offer external wall insulation, dry lining, attic insulation, cavity wall insulation, retrofitting windows and doors, roofing, plastering as well as all types of general building work. However that being said there is not a job that Martin McCarthy and Insulex will not find a way to complete to the highest standard, from repointing castles to renovating/insulating homes Martin, and Insulex have done it all.
Now alot of people don’t know the ins and outs of the building trade but don’t worry. Thats where we come in. We’re here to explain the different services that Insulex offer in order to give you some insight into what best will suit your home.
- External Wall Insulation: this is a process in which we wrap your home in what we like to think of as an ‘insulation blanket’. Insulex offers an approved system of external insulation in accordance with the SEAI (Sustainable Energy Authority Ireland) and NSAI (National Standard Approval Ireland. It gives your home a new revamped appearance and is available in a multitude of finishes to ensure your home is exactly to your liking. This method is particularly suitable to older homes but is often used to insulate apartments and commercial sites.
- Internal Dry Lining: Internal insulation (also known as dry lining) is the process in which a highly insulated plasterboard is fixed to the internal surface walls of your home. The best thing about internal insulation is that it can be done in stages so that you can revamp your home but suit your budget at the same time…..aswel as reducing heating costs! Not sure if this is for you? Don’t worry, internal insulation suits all home types.
- Attic Insulation: Attic insulation can be one of the quickest ways to improve the Insulation in your home. It is suitable for both new and older homes. Even if you have a relatively new home you may be able to make savings in your heating costs just by adding to your current Attic Insulation. Insulex understands how much heat can be lost through the crevices in the attic catch. That’s why we make sure to insulate the catch with a foil material (removable to ensure ease of access) that give you the best results from your investment.
- Cavity wall insulation: cavity wall insulation, also known as Cavity Injection is a method of ‘injecting’ insulation into the space or gap between the layers of blocks in your external walls. The Insulation injected into this area fills this space and insulates the home to hold the ‘heat’ in. It’s suitable for all types of homes that are built with a cavity wall however it is not suitable for timber or steel framed structures. Cavity wall insulation can usually be completed in a single day.
- Retrofitting Windows and Doors: Did you know that up to 30% of heat is lost through your windows and doors combined? The Insulex team do. In fact, that is why they are one of the first things inspected when we go to quote for a house are the windows and doors. In the words of Martin McCarthy “having single glazed windows is like having a hole in the wall”.
- General Building work: With over 30 years experience, there is no job that Insulex can’t do. Whether its that extension you’ve been wanting for years or restoring an old house Insulex can, and have done it all.
So give Insulex a call today or visit 0214778562 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information to see how we can help you improve your home and save money on your heating bills.